Crab season is finally here now that it’s warming up!
Now this is a dip that’ll knock your socks off! Fresh crab, gooey savory yummy goodness…
It’s just hard to keep it around!
- 2 1/2 cups fresh lump crabmeat
- 1 package cream cheese, softened (8 oz package)
- 8 oz sour cream (1 small container)
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay seafood seasoning (some like a little more)
- 1/2 cup grated Cheddar cheese
- Non-stick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a glass loaf pan with cooking spray.
- Mix cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce, and seafood seasoning together in a bowl. Fold crab into cheese mixture (do this gently to keep your crabmeat from shredding); pour into the prepared loaf pan and top with Cheddar cheese.
Click here to see the short version of the crabbing expedition!
- Bake until dip is bubbling. This should take about 20 minutes. Spread on grilled or toasted flatbread.
Enjoy — and fend off your kids! They’ll love it.